What can I do to help America in this time of economic crisis?
I know! I'm going to repeal the Mexico City Policy and spend $440 million dollars a year to help fund global abortions! Brilliant!
Hurray for change!
Laura Antkowiak, Research Assistant with the National Right to Life, has written an excellent article responding to economic arguments put forward by pro-abortion choice advocates. Contrary to what many believe, abortion hurts our nation economically. Laura's main points are as follows:
1. Fewer babies means fewer consumers, less demands for good and services, and fewer jobs.
2. Abortion slows labor force growth.
3. Abortion undermines technological innovation.
4. Abortion drives the Social Security crisis.
5. Abortion does not save tax dollars.
In the end, abortion is not just wrong morally. It is wrong economically as well.
Post a Comment