Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Good-O-Meter


For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
 - Ephesians 2:8-9 -

He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us so richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
 - Titus 3:5-7 -

1 comment:

Vicky Montenegro said...

Clever Illustration. I once had a dream that was similar to that, only in my dream I knew I was not good enough, and knew I had to do something different to be better prepared. Unfortunately, being raised atheist, it took a while before I was able to believe and accept the truth.